We’re proud to have been nominated by Frillthrills for the Leibster Award, and we thank her so much for it, and the lovely things she’s said about us in her post! It made us so happy. We apologise for the delay in accepting this award.
- Write a post answering the questions you have been given
- Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you in them.
- Nominate five to eleven other bloggers for this “award”
Here are the questions we’ve been assigned. The four of us will be answering the questions together.
1. Why do you blog?
A: We blog because we love it. All four of us love writing and have a niche for it. Sindhu and Anisha also love photography and Ruchika wants to work in the fashion industry. But most of all, we do it for the pleasure it gives us to be a part of something like this. For a long time we had only heard the words ‘you should do what you love’. This is the first time we’ve put those words to test, and we are humbled by the outcome.
2. What is that one crazy thing you’ve done and pretty proud of in your life?
A: The craziest thing we’ve ever done together is start this blog and hell we’re very proud of it. What started off as a small fun experience has now become a huge part of our lives. The fact that the 4 of us in different cities and we are still able to run the blog is definitely something to be proud about. We call this journey crazy because never in a million years did we think that we would start a fashion blog and that it would gain so much recognition.
3. If you had three wishes from a non-tricky genie, what would you wish for?
A: a) for The Beautiful Indian to get bigger, better and stronger. b) for us girls and to stay best friends forever. c) for the blog to keep going till literally forever.
4. What is your weirdest quirk?
A:The four of us are weird individually and together. We have a lot of quirks and one of them is that we’re permanently obsessed with the Dinosaur Song from Ice Age; we even have our own routine! We also make weird faces, sounds and do weird dance moves in a car even though we know that people are staring at us.
5. The most beautiful outcome of blogging for you has been?
A: Again, there’s not just one beautiful outcome- there are loads. But I think the best thing of all would be the recognition we’ve gotten, from huge brands and from ordinary people like us, alike. Also, 4 of us have been friends for about 8 years now, but the blog has brought us much closer to each other, which we didn’t think could happen since we’re practically family. We’ve come so far, and that’s a beautiful outcome for sure.
The other blogs we nominate are:
Both the above are amazing photography blogs! x
3. Oh No Wonder: its a blog for all types of readers. It includes easy food recipes, travel, and fashion that is upcoming and that is trending.
4. Shashay : One of our favourite blogs. She discusses fashion and beauty and her content is very interesting and very well presented. One of the TBI members even had a clothing swap with her!
5. That Delhi Girl: Again, a blog we absolutely love. She’s Indian too, and she has an amazing sense of style. She’s reached great heights for someone who started blogging only a year or so back!
We’d like to ask these bloggers the following questions:
1. What is your inspiration?
2. What is the most important thing that you want people to take away from your blog?
3. This question is for Oh No Wonder, Shashay and The\at Delhi Girl: Describe your personal style.
4. What is your dream career?
5. Which three people, living or not, would you invite to dinner? Why?
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
7. What is your favourite childhood movie?
8. What is the one place you want to visit?
9. How long do you think you’ll keep blogging?
10. What is that one exotic food you would love to eat, but are still wary of trying?
Again, a big thank you to FrillThrills for the award.